For manufacturer recommended designs, we offer our line of LAB OEM-Spec™ enclosures. These enclosures use the same quality construction as our SlapBox™ using solid ¾” CNC-cut high-grade MDF (medium density fiberboard). Manufacturer designs tend to require less airspace—which increases power handling and allows for a smaller footprint. For ported designs, they’re tuned at a slightly higher frequency than a SlapBox™—which offers a peak in output when listening to bass-heavy music. OEM-Spec™ cabinets are currently available for JL Audio® drivers in sealed and ported designs. Smaller size, increased power handling, and manufacturer recommended designs make the OEM-Spec™ enclosure a solid choice!
- JL Audio® designed W0 v3 15-inch vented woofer enclosure
- Built using JL Audio®'s recommended ported box design for a single 15" JL Audio® W0v3 sub (15W0v3-4)
- 2.75 cu. ft. tuned @ 25Hz
- Constructed of 0.75" CNC-cut high-grade MDF
- High-grade dark gray automotive carpet
- Standard speaker terminal
- Made in California, U.S.A.
- Enclosure volume: 2.75 ft^3 (net internal)
- Peak tuning frequency (Fb): 25Hz
- F3: 30Hz
- Sub cutout diameter: 13.75" (13-3/4")
- Dimensions: 20"W x 18"H x 18.5"D